Each year, Lochel’s Bakery allocates a budget to support local community activities through gigt card contributions. We are pleased to do our part to assist your organization. However, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial capabilities. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist your organization at any given time.
Our donation request policy has been implemented to help us better serve our community and create fairness. Please complete and submit our donation request form by clicking here at a minimum of 90 days prior to your event. If your request is not submitted 90 plus days in advance it will not be considered.
Lochel’s Bakery Donation Guidelines
– We donate to Non-Profit Organizations that serve our local community
– We donate gift certificates only. We cannot give monetary support or products due to the extreme costs. Gift Certificates will be dated for after your event and will be valid for 3 months.
– We can only consider donation requests that are submitted on the Lochel’s Bakery Donation Request Form. We will not handle requests over the counter, by e-mail, or over the phone. All completed forms MUST be mailed to the bakery.
– We ask that you submit the form at least 90 days prior to your event.
– Donation requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Due of the volume of requests we receive, it’s more likely we can help you if you make your request early.
– If your request is approved, you will be contacted. All donations must be picked up in the Hatboro Store we do not mail certificates out.
– As much as we love supporting all local and regional events, we no longer purchase ads, banners or such. We strictly offer gift certificates for donations.