Each year, Lochel’s Bakery allocates a budget to support local community activities through contributions. We are pleased to do our part to assist your organization. However, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial capabilities. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist your organization at this time.
Our new donation request policy has been implemented to help us better serve our community and create fairness and consistency. Please complete and submit our donation request form by clicking here at a minimum of 60 days prior to your event.
ALL ALLOCATED DONATIONS FOR 2018 ARE TAKEN.
Lochel’s Bakery Donation Guidelines
– We donate to Non-Profit Organizations that serve our local community
– We donate gift certificates only. We cannot give monetary support or product. Gift Certificates will be dated for after your event and will be valid for 3 months.
– We can only consider donation requests that are submitted on the Lochel’s Bakery Donation Request Form. We cannot handle requests over the counter, by e-mail, or over the phone. All completed forms MUST be mailed to the bakery.
– We ask that you submit the form at least 60 days prior to your event.
– Donation requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Because of the volume of requests we receive, it’s more likely we can help you if you make your request early.
– If your request is approved, you will be contacted. All donations must be picked up in the Hatboro Store.